OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are here to radically change the banking industry for the better. We have built Europe’s most robust open banking platform - with the broadest, deepest connectivity and powerful services that create value out of the financial data. We offer the tools that allow anyone, from big banks and fintech to startups, to build the future of financial services across Europe. But we are far from done. Tink is at the forefront of the Open Banking trend and we keep pushing what good looks like in the industry.
Tink is trusted by some of the largest players in financial services. Today, Tink technology is used by companies like Paypal, Kivra, BNP Paribas and Avanza. Read more about our services and how they are used (https://tink.com/solutions/)
As an Engineering Manager, you will play an important role in securing the success of Tink by engaging in scaling our teams and ensuring the quality and performance of our service.
You have previous experience as an engineering manager or multiple years as an engineer within agile teams. You often act as an informal leader and you can give multiple examples of when somebody listened and followed you.
You find it tiresome when tasks come to and standstill, and can't stand when actions don't progress. So while having a high drive and having the ability to make things move forward, you also can foresee upcoming strategic decisions. Your wide view helps you make your team design and develop scalable solutions for the future. This makes you into an appreciated leader and you understand when you reached the necessary 80%.
As a leader, you strongly believe in fostering a culture of involvement, trust, and transparency. Your team members feel included in decisions and understand how tinks culture is incorporated in the determination.
- Foster a culture of learning, trust, responsibility, and friendliness
- Drive technical development and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Work closely with product management to ensure we're building products in the best way
- Enable the team to reach their targets by removing impediments, clarifying goals and initiatives, and fostering ownership and accountability
- Make sure the team has the talent it needs to succeed long-term by hiring great people
Experiences and skills
- Solid developer background, spending at least 4-5 years working as an engineer.
- At least two years experience of leading teams and owning the delivery of the team.
- Experience from a high-paced engineering organization working with CI, scalability, and automation, etc.
- You have experience in setting ways of working and team targets for engineering teams, follow-up on delivery, and developed performance on both team and individual levels.
- You have solid experience from a product company working in an agile environment.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills along with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Life at Tink
In an environment that’s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions - while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe?
We're looking forward to your application!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget