OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
THE OATLY WAY
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia. (http://www.oatly.com/) www.oatly.com (http://www.oatly.com)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Would you like to work for a successful and fast-growing company with innovative and tasty products that are good for your health and for the planet!? If so, we are excited to tell you that we might just have something for you.
We are on a mission to build out three self-sufficient regions (US, APAC and EMEA) over the next 5 years but until we have sufficient production capacity in each region we will continue to have cross-continental logistical flows in addition to some global logistics partnerships. We need a Global Logistics Category leader to take responsibility for these cross-regional flows and global partnerships.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will work with regional offices to understand and consolidate total capacity requirements throughout the globe and manage procurement RFP's, RFQ's, and RFI's for inbound and outbound Ocean freight. You will provide Oatly leadership with visibility and key terms of all global vendor pricing and strategy.
In your role you will be responsible for:
- Set the right business direction and sourcing strategy for the total supply chain for the Global Logistics category
- Achieve cost savings through projects including bidding and commercial negotiations
- Build relationships with project stakeholders including legal, tax, risk management and various business stakeholders that enable the procurement organization to provide global support including facilitation, project tracking, risk escalation and best practice sharing for all global contracts
- Develop supplier scorecards with mechanisms and metrics to track supplier performance related to forecasting, delivery, quality, and cost
- Facilitate business reviews to discuss best practices and issues and to ultimately improve supplier performance and strengthen business partnerships across teams
- Benchmark rate information versus historic pricing and versus competition.
You will be reporting to our Global Supply Chain VP and you will be based in a country where we have offices in Europe, such as in Sweden, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Germany or Finland. Even though we live in the uncertain times of a pandemic, we predict that there may occur some travelling in this position.
WHO YOU ARE
First and foremost, we need a person that enjoys working together with others in a fast-growing organization. You have a roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial attitude and a passion for continuous improvement. You also have a good mixture of drive and empathy; having the empathy to identify the true value drivers for our key customers (based on their biggest need) and the drive to deliver that value.
To be successful in this role we believe you:
- You have a relevant university degree complemented with 10yrs+ experience in progressive supply chain roles
- You have had responsibility for a Global logistics budget and are an expert in logistics partner management
- Deep understanding and experience of Global logistics, planning, distribution, warehousing, transportation, fulfilment, Integrated Business Planning, S&OP process and governance and logistics financial forecasting
- Deep knowledge of next generation Supply Chain Digitalisation solutions
- Passion for continuous improvement. Knowledge of lean and agile is a +
- Generally be an awesome person to hang out with!
To be the perfect fit for Oatly, we believe that you have a thirst for knowledge and that you are eager to learn more! You are an improvement driven person with a hands-on approach, even during rapid change. You have social competence and enjoy working independently as well as together with others. You are excellent at communicating, both verbally and written in English.
Finally, we hope that you share our values and have a great interest in food safety, quality and sustainability, and you are just as eager as us to carry out our mission in order to make the world a little bit better.
COME JOIN US
We welcome people from all backgrounds who see sustainability and health as important values. If you have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together! It will be fun! Promise!
Apply for the position no later than 2022-05-20.