Avalanche Studios Group is looking for a contractor Integration Artist with specialization in Hard Surface Art to join a top-tier, experienced team to help craft cutting edge AAA game environments. We are interested in hearing from junior to experienced level artists for this position.
As a contractor Integration Artist at Avalanche Studios you will collaborate in a small, interdisciplinary team to integrate and polish assets from outsourcing into our proprietary engine. The candidate should have a specialization in Hard Surface Art and be comfortable with complicated technical setups and processes. In addition to working with outsource integration and polishing art assets, the candidate should be familiar with the art pipeline and be able to take art assets all the way from conceptual mockups through modeling and texturing. The responsibility split will be roughly 80% Integration and 20% Hard Surface Art.
- Excellent modeling and texturing skills using Autodesk Maya and Substance Painter
- Experience with Allegorithmic Substance Designer.
- Experience with Photoshop
- Experience with physically-based rendering
- A great sense of technical know-how and functional problem-solving
- A strong portfolio with clearly-documented artistic accomplishments
- Passion for making and playing games
- AAA game development experience
- Experience with Zbrush
- Experience with photogrammetric asset creation workflows
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm or New York office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.
Artiklar i detta ämnet
- Datorarbete kan ge känsla av dålig stimulans
- Datorarbetares muslekbesvär
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget