OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
With the overall mission to make it easy to buy tailor-made solutions from Scania and being part of central Sales & Marketing, the function Pre-Sales & Sales Readiness is responsible for the Scania sales eco-system from a content, process as well as IT applications perspective.
With clear targets and an agile mindset, we develop and maintain user-centric flows and applications that touch on every aspect of the sales process, from prospecting to product and service configuration as well as quotation and ordering. The applications support our Business Units globally. Additionally, we are tasked with exploiting digitalisation to challenge the way we offer transport solutions to our customers.
We have split our work into four main journeys – customer, pre-sales, sales & e-mobility – these journeys both represent the main user groups as well as main flows from a process perspective.
The Customer journey is, starting from the customer, in the center of digital transformation meaning it is the one requiring the biggest adjustment of many interlinked and established processes and roles. In short, to be part of it means balancing between a start-up and large organisation mentality - ie adhering to and questioning established processes. A somewhat bumpy ride.
• Inspire customer journey team members
• Manage a cross-functional team with highly motivated individuals.
• Challenge and improve our way of working within the customer journey
• Participate in Sales Digitalisation management team
• Master’s degree or equivalent
• ‘Can-do’ mindset
• Entrepreneurial mindset - ability to keep calm, keep the course and stay focused, despite some head or side wind.
• Strong communicator and inspirational leader
• Fluent in English
• Proven experience and ability to build and develop lasting relationships and results
• Ability to communicate with senior leaders as well as developers
• Understanding and experience of large global organisations
• A structured and well-organised way of working
• Experience with complex products and services
We are looking forward to reading your application, which contains a cover letter and a CV latest October 9, 2022.
For further information please contact:
Jon Månson, Head of Sales Digitalisation, firstname.lastname@example.org
A background check might be conducted for this position.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2020, we delivered 66,900 trucks, 5,200 buses as well as 11,000 industrial and marine power systems to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 125 billion, of which over 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 50,000 people. Research and development are mainly concentrated in Sweden. Production takes place in Europe and Latin America with regional product centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON GROUP. For more information visit: www.scania.com.