OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
The Head of Financial Services Audit will be a senior member of the Scania Group Internal Audit (GIA) team, reporting directly to the Chief Audit Executive (CAE) of Scania CV AB.
The Head of Financial Services Audit is responsible for auditing a comprehensive portfolio of around 60 Scania entities (net portfolio aproximately 100 billion SEK) around the globe, whereof several entities are regulated by local Financial Supervisory Authorities.
The position calls for an individual who has the vision and drive to elevate the function to a world class internal audit unit. You will head the continuous risk assessment and oversee the development of effective audit plans; conclude and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of governance, risk management and internal controls as well as regulatory compliance; and execute on the overall strategy of GIA. You will drive GIA’s vision to be the industry leader in providing insights to protect and enhance business value.
In this position you will manage and lead a dynamic international team of highly engaged senior auditors and will work in an interesting global environment with an opportunity to overview the whole Scania Financial Services (SFS) organization. Further, you will be responsible for the worldwide coordination and steering of all activities related to our Global Internal Audit Service Provider (Co-Sourcing with Big4).
A high level of professionalism and intercultural competence are required for a successful communication and understanding of Scania’s global working environment. The position is located at the Headquarters in Södertälje, Sweden from where the Financial Services’ worldwide audit activities are coordinated and overseen. This requires some international travelling.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Execute the strategic direction of the Financial Services Audit function, including objectives, budgets, and schedules.
• Develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive internal audit policies, procedures, and risk assessments in compliance with Group standards.
• Manage/coordinate the entire internal audit process from the risk analysis and the development of the annual and multiple years audit plan to the follow-up of issues noted during audits.
• Manage/coordinate internal teams and external co-sourced partners on a comprehensive portfolio of global financial, operational, or regulatory compliance audits in a collaborative way to highlight issues and propose solutions.
• Report results of audit engagements to the appropriate management and develop quarterly reports to be used in Audit Committee reporting regarding internal controls matters, results of reviews/common route-causes, and progress vs plan.
• Present results to Financial Services Board and ad hoc to Scania Audit Committee.
• Participate in reviews on new market establishments, business products, services and systems.
• Monitor regulatory developments (e.g. EBA, EIOPA) for application to the company’s transactions and reporting requirements and maintain necessary training and professional development/education for the function.
• Provide coaching and feedback on team member performance to support their development.
• Execute special projects as directed by executive management.
• Minimum 10+ years’ experience of auditing within the financial services sector, preferable including experience from Big 4.
• 5+ years of direct management experience.
• A relevant university degree and postgraduate professional qualification, e.g. CIA, CFSA.
• Strong business English, including both written and verbal communication. Fluency in a second language such as Swedish or German is desirable.
• High level of personal integrity, independence, tenacity and resilience in managing/executing audits and resolving audit issues, while remaining objective.
• Experience of reporting to company board or Audit Committee.
Skills and Abilities:
• Strong leadership skills, ability to drive change and influence senior leaders.
• Ability to lead international teams and effectively coach team members.
• Demonstrated ability to lead strategic projects.
• Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements for credit institutions (e.g. CRD IV/CRR, AMLD and essentials like GL11), processes and systems and ability to identify controls requirements.
• Ability to analyze complex issues from a range of perspectives and form considered judgements around the actions to be taken (ability to see the big picture as well as the details).
• Strong project management skills to both manage individual initiatives, and co-ordinate and monitor broader Co-Sourcing assignments.
• Solid interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
As an employee of Scania, we offer extraordinary career opportunities and development. Scania provides a comfortable direct bus between Stockholm and the working place in Södertälje.
Your application should include a CV, a cover letter and copies of any relevant certificates. Apply via Scania’s career website. Interviews will be held continuously and we will therefore need your application in English as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding this recruitment process please contact
Agnieszka Arshamian , Head of Financial Services Audit, +46 8 553 714 16 or Svein Bringeland, Head of Group Internal Audit, CAE, +46 700 81 1140.
We look forward to your application!