OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Fingerprints is a leading global biometric company and our solutions are integrated into millions of devices and applications and used billions of times every day. We develop and deliver secure and convenient identification and authentication systems and create value by facilitating the everyday lives of our global user base. Fingerprints biometric systems consist of sensors, algorithms, software and packaging technologies. Our success is built on product development with leading specialist competence that spawns world-leading products in terms of security, user convenience and performance. When joining us, you will become a part of a friendly, diverse and skilled team where we encourage each other to collaborate, come up with new ideas, share experiences and have fun. Visit www.fingerprints.com for further information.
Help us simplify the world – beyond keys and pins!
We make things better – replacing keys and pins with biometrics – improving security, saving time and making life more convenient. With your curiosity, engagement, brilliant ideas and our knowledge of biometric technology, we can make genius things together!
About the role
We are looking for a Head of HR for Fingerprint Cards who will continue to develop the company as a great place to work. Doing so by driving engagement, developing leadership & culture as well as supporting the business in developing the right competence for future growth and compliance. As Head of HR you act as the Senior Business Partner towards the company management team as well as for the organization in Europe in particular. Together with your team you drive HR-processes and initiatives bringing value to Europe and the company as a whole. You ensure that the company has the right policies and procedures and is a great place to work in all countries where it’s present.
The role will report to the CFO of the company, support the company management team on HR-matters and drive and coordinate global HR-initiatives through the organizational development board of the company. Regular business trips will be a natural and needed part of the role.
• Ensure and provide needed support and coaching to managers
• Drive and develop effective and value adding HR-processes
• Drive engagement and nurture and develop culture from an operational as well as strategic perspective
• Drive and support relevant competence development in the organization
• Co-ordinate and drive global HR-initiatives
• Employer Branding
• Drive internal communication
• Ensure competitive compensation and benefits in relation to markets
• Governance and system owner for HR-related systems, data and reporting
• Ensure compliance for all countries in relation to Labor law and work environment
• Team management of the HR-team
• Co-ordinate facility management
Required Competencies and experience:
• Bachelor in Human Resources Management or equivalent
• Solid generalist knowledge in HR and Senior Business Partner experience
• Solid experience working in an international and multicultural organization
• Leadership skills and manager experience
• Business understanding and drive for results
• Great communication skills and interpersonal savvy
• High level integrity and trust and ability to deal with ambiguity
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate fluently in English and Swedish
Proven track record of driving engagement, developing & nurturing culture, actively support the organization in competence development & managing compensation and benefits
Who you are...
At Fingerprints we are SMART, BRAVE, OPEN & UNITED. You like this, and more importantly you understand that it’s not about being but about doing! You master the bravery of driving HR in an organization where the reporting line means less and the networking and collaboration means more. You find your way and make things happen. You see change and uncertainty as a possibility, it makes you thrive. And at the end of the day, it’s about having fun while delivering results!
Good to know!
Further we will perform applicable background checks on final candidate/s.
Application and Contact
Your Talent manages this recruitment. If you find the role challenging and interesting, please apply through www.yourtalent.se Interviews will be held continuously. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact recruitment consultant Johan Sjöberg 0761-709851 email@example.com