OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Arelion (formerly Telia Carrier) is one of the world’s leading providers of network infrastructure and services – empowering individuals, businesses, and societies to execute their most critical activities.
Customer Support(Support) is Arelions single point of contact regarding service faults, delivery, billing and sales inquiries from customers such as operators, service and content providers as well as other large-scale users world-wide. We own and drive customer issues to resolution while keeping an open channel of communication with customers during on-going cases. Support is a technical customer support unit with strong business acumen and customer focus.
We deliver a world-class customer experience to build business trust and reliability with our customers.
We are currently looking for a skilled Back Office unit Manager to join our team.
- Provide leadership and direction to team through coaching, mentoring and act as a role model by living Arelions organization culture.
- Professional development of people and team, ensuring critical competence is in place and that resources are efficiently employed.
- Accountable for overall performance management and other employee life-cycle activities and processes including health and safety.
- Recruit, develop, lead, and mentor Customer Support Engineers.
- Organize and motivate team for day-to-day work.
- Analyze inflow of work and produce reports for the team and senior management.
- Ensure proper planning is in place to secure staffing levels throughout the year.
- Manage escalated incidents and other situations.
- Conduct individual feedback sessions with direct reports.
- Promote collaboration and cooperation between the two sub-teams of Support
- Uphold and coach team in Arelion Support Communication principles.
- Ensure the appropriate level of technical competence within the team with regular training sessions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent planning ability to schedule and plan 24/7 teams.
- Warm and trusting leader.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- University Degree, preferably MSc or MBA
From humble beginnings in the early 1990s, we have become connectivity partner of choice to the world’s largest content providers, operators and enterprises. In the past, our network laid the very foundations of the Internet revolution and today it’s enabling digitalization throughout business and society.
Arelion, formerly Telia Carrier, is owned by Polhem Infra, a Swedish investment company backed by some of the largest Swedish public pension funds. We started building our network in 1993, when our Autonomous System, AS1299, was allocated, and we’ve grown organically ever since. Our network now stretches 70,000 kms across Europe, North America and Asia and lets you connect directly to more than 2,300 wholesale customers in more than 125 countries. With more than 450 local access partners around the world, we are the backbone of your business, wherever you are.
Arelion provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by relevant local laws.