OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
The Global Electrolux Talent Program presents:
The Global Electrolux Talent Program is a proactive initiative that brings together young talent from diverse functions and global offices within Electrolux. This programme is for those who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural environment.
Junior Range Manager Handsticks & Robotics – Stockholm, Sweden
For us, going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It's about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas, we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning and well-being at home. But to continue to do so, we need more people who want to innovate and rethink what life at home can be.
This is where you come in!
As a Junior Range Manager for Handsticks and Robotics, you will be an integral part of the Floor Care team within the BA EU Wellbeing experience area.
You will, together with the responsible European Category Manager, develop and implement a successful integrated commercial strategy for the finished products together with consumables and accessories, based on deep understanding of the market, competitors and retail dynamics. Ultimately, you will ensure effective shunting, management of the life cycle of the products in the category and effective launch execution.
To succeed in this role, you have a good business acumen, the ability to see the big picture and make decisions in line with the overall strategic direction that combines strong analytical skills, passion for products, commercial aptitude and attention to detail. You will have a broad exposure within the organization with many cross-functional contacts centrally as well as local product lines and sales counterparties in European clusters.
A typical day at work:
• Responsible for assortment tasks of existing assortments, in new product development projects and initiation and coordination of NVR. The voltage task includes, for example, updating systems (ROL, etc.) and sample planning with clusters.
• Take a holistic approach to the categories, including associated consumables and accessories.
• Together with clusters, define the detailed release plans for relaunch.
• Support in pricing new launches and monitoring of market prices.
• Analyze the product ranges and coordinate assortment optimization in accordance with category goals.
• Monitor competition and make regular competitor tick marks including analysis of competitors' ranges.
Who are you:
Above all, you have an intense drive, willingness to learn and a constant improvement mindset.
• Agile – Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results within simultaneously ongoing processes. You are a fast thinker with an ability to quickly absorb and process new information.
• Growth – You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but also to develop your abilities and acquire new skills.
• Team Player – You are committed to delivering your tasks and supporting the team.
• Collaboration – You ask and you listen. Your skills are enhanced when paired with those of your teammates.
• A problem solver – You see a challenge as an opportunity and you're not afraid to "roll up your sleeves" to get into the details of solving a problem by being proactive in solving challenges.
• Analytical – You have an eye for detail and the ability to translate data from multiple sources into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
The service requires:
• Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Other Educational Background.
• Fluent in English (written/speaking).
• Result orientation and a sense of urgency.
• Interest in new product categories and business models being developed.
• Strong communication, presentation and advocacy skills.
• Shows integrity and openly shares opinions and facts in a constructive manner.
• Ability to build relationships across features and layers and act like a true team player.
• Good project management skills.
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint is a must).
What will you learn:
• Good understanding of the product development process within Electrolux.
• Hands-on experience of projects with development of new products and assortment & launch management.
• Cross-functional experience with key stakeholders in the local cluster, business area Europe and global CX organizations.
What you get out of the program
• Learning experience within 14 months
• Gross salary of SEK 25,500 per month for the first 12 months. The 13th and 14th would be $28,500 gross salary per month.
• Vacation days and other company benefits
• Mobile phone and laptop
• Visa costs and process
• Support for redistribution: local registration processes