OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
To give people the freedom to move in a safer, more sustainable and smart way, more shareable, connected and software-loaded cars are needed. That’s why we aim to accelerate the digital transformation in the automotive industry and in the next few years infuse over 100 million cars with digital services that turn car data to smart mobility! Join our ride and get in the driver’s seat to realize this together with customers like Volkswagen, Volvo and Jaguar Land Rover!
We are looking for Line Managers/People Leaders in Delivery
We are looking for servant leaders who are human and passionate. You use your inner motivation and direction to do the right thing to meet the needs of the organization.
- How the line manager role has adapted to the agile organization
- How to interplay with other agile roles, like Scrum Master, to support our teams
- How to work with a holistic framework that support people and teams to be at their best
At the core of WirelessCar, we have our agile teams. They deliver products and solutions in a delivery function while belonging to a people function. The purpose of the line organization is to enable employees to be their best in order to deliver great solutions for our customers We truly believe in every individual’s ability and that you will do a great job if you get the right prerequisites. With this set up you act as a line manager and people leader in a matrix organization.
- Coach and mentor our people to be the best version of themselves
- Ensure that our people grow needed skills for the future
- Inspire, energize and empower people to contribute to WirelessCar's objectives
- Facilitate long-term performance and feedback conversations
- Find and attract new talents to fit our delivery needs
- Support and enable stable, self-organized teams
- Work together with leading roles to find long-term solutions
- Grow a learning and continuous improvement culture and experimental mindset
- Encourage a “dare to do it” mentality
Who are you?
We believe you have minimum 3 years of experience in leading teams or individuals in software development organizations and have a strong Agile mindset. You show interest in technology, it’s a bonus if you have a technical education and background. You have great leadership skills, get things done, do not feel restricted by organizational boundaries and are always prepared to contribute leading WirelessCar into the future.
To join our journey
WirelessCar is always on the move, often into uncharted land. We are curious, believe in collaboration and are always open to new ideas on how we can make a difference. When you join our journey, you will be part of a great crew of highly competent and warmhearted people from all over the world. You will get the freedom to lead your own work and inspire others, to move into new technologies, to move in the organization and to work flexibly. Both internally and externally empowering smart, sustainable movement is our quest on our way to the destination.
Our company language is English so please write your application in English.
We would like to receive your application latest 30 November 2021