OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
For a new Management Trainee Program, we are seeking an eager and driven recent graduate based in Stockholm who will work closely and provide support to the Management team of Wellstreet, an innovation and tech ecosystem that includes an award-winning investment company, a strategic consultancy firm and a venture building incubator. At the position of Management Trainee, you will work for one year in a fast-paced environment where entrepreneurship and tech innovation are in focus and develop skills within applied corporate finance, profitability analyses, project management, and negotiation. The position is connected to the C-Level management of Wellstreet and facilitates and participates in cross-functional projects in areas such as business strategy, administration, digitalization, logistics and more. For that much, you are able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, adapt to a dynamic early stage company environment, and provide executive assistance as needed. You will experience our culture and build a valuable network within the startup and investment community during the time with us and we expect you to grow and transition to become a business analyst afterward.
What we offer you:
- Challenges that will make you grow!
- The opportunity to spend twelve months working closely with our management team in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and growing organization
- A unique start to your career with the opportunity for rapid advancement, as well as being part of the team that manages the Nordics fastest growing investment venture with the most innovative digitalization lab.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a recent graduate with a degree in business administration/economics
- Has an excellent level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Has excellent IT skills - Microsoft Office
- Is able to multitask and be able to react under pressure.
- Is ambitious, result-oriented, proactive, and with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Is a team player and has a great appetite to learn
- Speaks and writes fluently in both English and Swedish, and the knowledge of other languages is an advantage
Wellstreet Group is an innovation and tech ecosystem that includes an investment company, a strategic consultancy firm and a venture building incubator. Since our inception back in 2016, we have been committed to delivering excellence in all four of our divisions: Ventures, Services, Digital and Capital.
Wellstreet is not an ordinary financial investor, we build community. Not only giving advice - but we also have the resources to execute on it. Comprising of an international skilled team with expertise spanning over 20+ years of entrepreneurship and fundraising projects, Wellstreet's team are experts in championing good business ideas and creating a tank full to the brim of innovative business ventures and investment opportunities. The company announced recently the establishment of The Factory by Wellstreet, a 14 000 square meter glass building in the town of Sollentuna, which is destined to become the largest innovation and tech hub in the Nordics when opened in early 2019.