OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Who we are
We’re here to connect you to what matters most, and by doing so, empowering societies. As a Telenor employee, you will be part of a large, international organisation that goes beyond customers – we want to play an important role in the societies we serve. Being connected can change your life, and we’re serious about helping our services make the widest possible impact.
We are looking for an engaged and customer focused Manager Digital Channels to join our team as a leader of Digital Channels Product Owners. Telenor is rapidly heading towards the digital future and we are looking for people with a natural proactive drive who wants to make a difference. Read more about Life at Telenor here.
What you’ll do
As Manager Digital Channels you will lead a team of 6 Product Owners with the mission to deliver excellent customer journeys in our web, app, and customer front interfaces. Your responsibility includes eCommerce, digital self-service and the interface used by customer service and store agents. The team consists of 9 squads, and as the commercial tribe lead, you will set the strategy and business priorities. Hence, a key part of the role is to be on top of customer and stakeholder needs as well as to ensure that your team have what they need to succeed. You own the digital strategy and you will be a part of the Digital Channels and Customer Service organization and sit in the Digital & Service management team.
Your key responsibilities
* Lead, build and grow the Digital Channels Product Owner team and the tribe
* Define the vision and plan for Digital Channels & Omni-Channel together with your team
* Ensure that the digital & omni-channel strategy is well aligned with overall company ambitions and targets, balancing both short- and long-term goals
* Develop a deep understanding of our customers and work with the teams and your key stakeholders to meet their needs
* Partner closely with the business, marketing, and IT to create and deliver smooth and attractive customer experiences
* Make sure that your teams have the conditions to succeed and deliver on their targets through proactive deblocking
* Represent Digital Channels in strategic forums and be the driver of the digital agenda
Who are you
You are a strong leader who can make things happen through stakeholder management and team leadership. We believe that you have previous experience in leading others and that your leadership style is characterized by an agile mindset. Furthermore, you have experience from working with digital channels – both hands on and on a strategic level – and you are on top of best practices and market trends. As you will be working closely both with business and IT, you have an understanding and interest for both. Seeing the big picture and understanding the strategies and priorities of the business is easy for you, and you apply this knowledge to achieve Telenor’s objectives through your team. Your work is characterized by a data-driven approach in combination with laser focus on delivering value to the customer. As we work in a challenging environment with a high pace, you need to be able to make quick prioritizations and delegate responsibility to your team.
A balanced workforce is key to our success. To secure that, we’re committed to fostering a working environment where our employees are supported and empowered in all areas of their work. We promise you a company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital world where you will be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. In addition, you will get:
* A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, be able to leave/pick up the kids from school, work from home when you need to? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you perform and deliver your work.
* A generous health and benefit package with for example wellness grant, health insurance, ”give me a break”-days, occupational pension and much more.
* Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence.
Come join us now
If you are interested and would like to know more, please contact Märta Laurin, email@example.com, +46 734 25 26 57. Don’t send your CV by mail – these will not be evaluated.
Application deadline: We evaluate candidates continuously so please apply today
Good to know
According to Telenor's policy, we conduct background checks on the final candidate for all recruitments.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Se kontaktuppgifter i annons