OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
As a manufacturer of onshore wind turbines in the multi-megawatt class, we have been successful for over 30 years in an industry with a big future. Since the merger with Acciona Windpower in 2016, we are one of the world's largest companies within the industry. Our global presence, with subsidiaries in more than 25 markets and production sites in Germany, Spain, Brazil, the US and India, ensures our success, giving our 4,800+ employees the possibility of international and intercultural experience and opportunity. Our goal is growth and profitability whilst providing clean energy. We aim to continue with full commitment, enthusiasm and new perspectives, and we hope to take you with us!
Within the development of its activities in Sweden, we seek to fill the position Operations Support Manager (Regional Back Office) (f/m) in Uppsala, Sweden. As Operations Support Manager you will provide operational support management to the Northern Europe service team and your tasks are described in detail as follows:
- Long term planning of maintenance activities
- Capacity planning for the field staff and sub-contractor requirements
- Procurement of sub-contractors across the region to provide cost savings
- Main component planning and providing documentation packages
- Materials management
- Continuous improvement
- Planning and scheduling of commissioning resource
- General support to the operational teams
Within your function as Operations Support Manager you will report directly to the Regional Service Manager of the Company.
You should hold a University degree in business/finance/economics. Additionally you should provide work experience and a personal profile described as follows:
- Strong drive and commitment to develop and improve on the planning and procurement of services to drive optimal cost and efficiency
- Experience of planning and scheduling of remote teams as well as procurement and materials management are desired.
- Physically and mentally fit
- Significant leadership capabilities
- Able to deal with pressurised situations and tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Willing to travel on regular basis
- Highly proficient in MS Office and in house ERP and planning/scheduling tools & systems
- Must have a 'can do' attitude
Nordex adheres to a policy of equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions are made without regard to religion, age, sex, color, national origin, handicap, or other protected class and in full compliance with all federal and state laws.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application in English. Please apply within the career portal at www.nordex-online.com
Artiklar i detta ämnet
- Samverkan fack och arbetsgivare