OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We are looking for world-class engineering and scientific talent. People like you, who want to work with people like us.
Do you want to be part of a team who together with clusters secure that we continuously develop the competences and capabilities within Services Operations to ensure quality and profitability in service delivery?
As part of the ambitious growth strategy within Services, the Delivery Capability Development team within Service Operations plays an essential role in driving projects and activities related to competence and capability development.
We are looking for a Portfolio Manager who is interested in leading portfolio and pipeline management for a defined packaging and/or processing equipment learning and/or certification portfolio, targeted for our field force.
You and your colleagues have the global and cluster Services organisations, platforms and/or Business Units and Tetra Pak Academy as your main speaking partners and stakeholders. The position requires strong and close collaboration between yourselves to ensure you’re driving towards the same end-to-end goals and solutions.
You will be located in Lund and will travel approximately 5-10 days/year.
What you will do
• Portfolio and pipeline management
• Development and deployment of learning activities
• Forecasting aggregation of relevant learning activities on global level
• Definition, development and deployment of the right metrics
• Continuous improvement, share and learn and implementation of best practices, related to the portfolio
• Secure feedback loop to the course owner and take action on the result
• Lead and/or participate in relevant networks
Who you are
We are looking for a creative colleague, passionate about learning. You enjoy networking and sharing knowledge and you have the ability to build trust and good relations globally.
Your personal drive is strong and you like taking the overall responsibility and continuously develop your area of expertise.
You have the ability to exercise informal authority and you easily work cross-functionally with people on all levels.
To be successful in this position we believe that you have a strong interest in people and learning development as well as a strong track record in project management and/or people management. You have technical knowledge about our products and an interest in using and exploring technology as part of learning.
Written and verbal English skills are essential. Experience from competence/capability development will be an advantage but is not essential.
We offer you
· Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
· Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
· Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
· Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
Please complete and submit your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 27th of September.