OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
- Restlessly gather knowledge and information from engineering, production, and aftermarket to be able to compile procedures/process documentation.
- Cross-functional coordination between departments, individuals, and existing documentation.
- Compose and publish process documentation in US English in accordance with the Simplified Technical English standard ASD-STE100.
- Maintain and update published documentation.
- Continuously improve and streamline tools and procedures.
Process Writing Experience :
- At least 3 years of experience within the Process Documentation spectra.
- Proven experience in creating, editing, and maintaining process documentation.
- Experience in desktop publishing, for example, Microsoft 365, SharePoint, and Confluence.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and written.
- Working independently and taking responsibility throughout the complete documentation process: Gather information – Create Content – Approval – Publish.
- Experience in risk assessment
To be successful in this role you must be structured, initiator, efficient, responsible, curious, critical, and good at multi-tasking. We believe in working as a team with individual responsibilities. You must enjoy challenges and have the ability to find solutions that are in line with the Koenigsegg standard. You have a curiosity to support and develop the business by contributing with your knowledge. You are the detective that will not be satisfied until a process is published and you can proceed with next inline case.
- Familiarity with automotive engineering processes, tools, and standards.
- A combination of a technical degree (like Mechanical or Automotive Engineering) and a certificate in technical writing can be ideal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with engineers, product managers, and other stakeholders.
- Problem-solving skills to understand and clarify complex processes.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards (for example ISO) is a plus.
Koenigsegg is most known for building some of the fastest cars in the world; with almost all of our megacar technologies that are patented and made in-house by our almost 500 world-class technicians, engineers, sourcing experts, production craftsmen, and communicators.
What we’ve created is a unique proving ground of engineering creativity that makes use of our breakthrough megacar development and legacy to push the boundaries of sustainable mobility technology.
So, what’s next?
We are on a universe-denting mission to develop the next generation of breakthrough tech and products. We are looking for outstanding, impactful, and authentic individuals to grow with us. Our ambitions are inspiring but will push the limits of what is possible – requiring one to work efficiently amid our cross-functional teams to execute at high-quality levels.
The goal is clear: innovate and transform.