OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Jefferson Wells is looking for a Procurement Process Manager to Cramo, a European company working with selling and renting tools for construction and civil engineering. Do you have experience within Procurement Process/ purchasing? Are you looking for a new position within investment development and rental management? The assignment will start ASAP and end in April 2022. Welcome with your application!
* Procurement and investment process development and harmonisation (in close cooperation with Purchase to Pay (P2P) Process Manager)
* Analyse procurement and investment process and propose action to improve towards harmonised best practise end-to-end process
* Identify and implement process improvements and fixes for procurement and investment processes
* Proposals for system development and improvements, and fixes within purchase (P2P) identified with the P2P process manager
* P2P (S2P) end-to-end process mapping and requirements together with procurement and finance
* Harmonised process implementation and communication
* Procurement and investment process documentation
* Process implementation of harmonized Rental Ready Process.
* Identify and map current rental ready process across OPCO's and product areas
* Identify and implement improvements to harmonize, standardize and gain efficiency in rental ready (in cooperation with OPCO Prod Org's, Category Managers & suppliers)
* Define best practise investment process (capex purchase)
* Best practice for receiving goods in P2P
* Best practice for supplier invoices to increase matching
* Implementing identified fixes together with procurement and finance
* Cooperation with the BPO team
* Second line support for RPA in create rental object
Who are you?
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have an interest in working with people, experience and knowledge in developing procurement processes, process mapping and implementing improvements.
* Positive can-do attitude
* Good communication skills
* Understanding end-to-end processes
* Hands-on approach to fix wrong process steps.
* Stakeholder management skills working in international matrix organization.
* Ability to work across functions and have an understanding for both purchase and finance processes and work
* Ability to implement identified fixes, and follow up on process improvements continuously
* Language requirements: English, Swedish.
* Knowledge of Basware Alusta P2P system is beneficial but not a requirement
About Jefferson Wells
Jefferson Wells is part on Manpower Group and we are the global leader in accelerating careers and propelling business growth across Finance, Engineering, purchasing, communication, marketing. As a consultant at Jefferson Wells you will have access to a career network with thousands of colleagues within your field.
We do not accept applications by e-mail. Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluate continuously.
Please attach your CV and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Jefferson Wells, you are more than welcome to contact Candidate Specialist Anna Bjellheim at email@example.com