OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer who has extensive knowledge of best practices and principles within user experience design as well as strong visual skills with good eye for details. You will be part of pushing the Qliro brand experience further through excellent user experience with the goal to create WOW in everything we do.
The Design team consists of UX Writers, Product designers and Digital designers. The team is a part of the Product and Marketing department, and you will work closely with stakeholders, Developers, Analytics, Marketing and Product Owners.
Qliro is a fintech that was founded to create easy online payment solutions. Today we offer a broad product portfolio of digital financial services within B2B and B2C. We are in the middle of an exciting journey in which you, as a Product Designer, will play a key role by making an impact on both product and brand.
We believe you:
- Have great communication skills and love to drive design ideas and concepts with a human-centric approach
- Love to develop superior product design and be part of driving the product development forward
- Are a prestigeless team player that can re-think your solutions based on feedback from users or stakeholders
- Are opinionated about all things design and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Have worked with and shipped product/s for web and/or app platforms.
- Find it second-nature to work in Figma
It’s a great plus if you:
- Have a holistic approach to design
- Have experience in user-testing
- Have experience working with design systems
Qliro is an international organization that means that you need to be fluent in English meanwhile our products are in Swedish.
Interested? Click your way forward below and don’t forget to link or attach your portfolio.
WOW in everything we do
We are currently transforming Qliro to cater for both the next levels of payment services to consumers and merchants as well as becoming a Digital Banking Platform. We do that by embracing technology, leverage partnerships, accelerate through data, empower sustainability, and drive outstanding consumer experience. Our goal is to be known as a trusted partner to merchants and to provide an exceptional digital banking experience for consumers - simply WOW.
As a team member, "a Qliroer," you will be offered to work in a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and we have a culture that emphasizes learning and development embracing our core values. We believe that through collaboration and our everyday curiosity, we feel empowered and can take accountability. Together we work hard to create a workplace that is diverse and inclusive. We strive to empower our people to manage their time and work effectively and, wherever possible. We promote flexible working hours to help you juggle your everyday life and love the work you do.