Storytel is one of the world’s leading audiobook and e-book streaming services. At Storytel we believe that powerful stories add an extra dimension to life. We offer hundreds of thousands of audiobooks and e-books to customers in 20+ markets, with several new markets launching in the coming year. As we continue to grow, we are looking to strengthen our Tech Team with a Production Platform Security Manager.
About the role
As a Production Platform Security Manager you will be part of our Tech Team and are responsible for setting our global strategy for the security of our customer facing infrastructure and applications as well as the backoffice tools that we are building. You will work closely together with developers, system architects, system administration, platform engineers, testers and other roles, coach them in security best practices for the software we write, and coach them in following the strategies that you are laying out.
What you will do:
- Main focus on the security of our external, customer-facing infrastructure and applications
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- Coach our cross-functional teams in our DevSecOps way of working
- Conduct penetration tests or hire external companies to perform them
- Map out possible gaps in our security architecture and propose a prioritized plan on how to address them
- Develop our security strategy
- Implement tools and processes to patch security issues
- Keep yourself and our staff up-to-date on the latest security standards
Who you are:
- 5-10 years' experience in the security field
- You have a computer science background
- You have superb communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Excellent teaching, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- You are a prestigeless person who can inspire, lead and motivate colleagues in other teams without being their manager
- It’s a big plus if you have experience with Google Cloud Platform
What we can offer:
Storytel offers a friendly, entrepreneurial and fast-moving work environment where new ideas and creativity are welcomed. We like to do things in new ways and we like to question old truths. The Storytel culture - known for being welcoming, helpful and performance driven - is very important to us. We do not believe in hierarchy and micromanagement. We believe that autonomy and responsibility is the best way to support and develop people’s talents and passions.
Does this sound exciting? Apply today and remember to tell us why you would fit in our team! We will read applications fast and hold interviews with candidates on an ongoing basis.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget