OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
You see things a little differently. So do we. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
WHO YOU ARE
Can you see yourself in a role where you are in the driving seat to interlink today and future? Are you passionate about People & Culture and the retail business and environment and? Do you like to work in a multicultural environment? Then keep on reading, we are looking for you.
To be successful in your role you need to have:
• Strong knowledge in change management tools and processes
• Strong knowledge of how to create, implement and follow up on rules and practices that ensure accountability and compliance in People & Culture (HR) processes
• Understanding of existing ways of working (processes, solutions, network) inside and outside P&C
• Understanding of INGKA retail business (landscape and business tools, processes and cycles)
• Understanding Project Management tools and techniques
• Understanding the local country organisation and it’s stakeholders
• Good knowledge of the IKEA Concept, the IKEA Brand identity and the IKEA culture & ValuesYou are a natural in building and maintaining good relationships with people and you have a strong business mind-set and drive. You are a senior leader with the ability to translate long-term priorities into clearly defined business objectives. As a person you have great communication skills and identify with and live by the IKEA values. You enjoy working in a modern, ambitious and ever-changing environment together with colleagues across the world.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Project Leader for Transforming People Operations (POT), you will lead the Change / Engagement / Learning agenda for the regions or countries. You will work as a partner, closely interlinked with the local transformation teams, PMO’s and People & Culture Leaders in countries and their management teams, to ensure the effective readiness plans are created and realized. In this role you are an integrated part of a global project team in Ingka Global P&C Function. You will proactively build close and trustful relationships with key stakeholders and support, coach them for reaching transformation goals by analyzing the change impact and driving actions that support readiness. To do this, you are closely collaborating with the global project team, who are overall responsible for the project. You are also responsible for identifying the change impact in countries and make sure the most engaging plans are designed to build a understanding and competence towards the future. In this role you also will be a great listener to define risks and mitigate hose together with countries and support to realize the transformation agenda.
Being part of a global organization, the global IKEA network opens for many possibilities. You will be working across countries and business areas. You will represent a strong brand with a big social and environmental responsibility and be in the forefront to drive change.
Your location will be in Malmö, Sweden, and you will report to our Discipline lead for People & Organization Readiness Manager.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
IKEA is all about people, and our team make sure to bring the best people on board to keep our strong spirit of togetherness. We believe that different experiences and backgrounds collectively make us wiser and stronger, and we ensure that our co-workers bloom into their best selves as they contribute to our business.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Learn more and apply with us at IKEA.com. The selection process will take place on an ongoing basis and please note that we do not accept applications via email.
If you have questions about the recruitment process, please contact our Recruitment Specialist at Gürkan Gamlı (firstname.lastname@example.org).