OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Who we are
Over the course of the past five years we have grown to a business of over 500 Instaboxers united by a single purpose; providing the smoothest shipping experience known to man. We’re super fast, both in terms of parcel delivery and when it comes to growing our business. In parallel with our rapid growth we continue to explore new ventures to add to our services. With this in mind, we are now looking for a Project Manager who will drive growth in our new business areas and services.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for leading the development of the New Ventures project in our portfolio. These ventures will be our future growth engines, strategically critical initiatives or new products and services which we simply think are part of the future.
Reporting directly to our Head of New Ventures, you will lead these projects from idea stage to maturity. You will work together with business and product developers on the team, and collaborate closely with colleagues in other functional departments. You are the central driving force of these projects, and you are expected to utilize your business judgement, strategic understanding and entrepreneurial mentality to identify and develop the right long term solutions.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Set overall project structure, goals and objectives. Project goals will often be to create scalable business models that are operationally efficient and profitable, and require an understanding even at an early stage of what is going to be scalable in the long term.
- Planning the journey to get there, which takes into account our capabilities and resources, in a scrappy entrepreneurial way
- Define and create MVP products or Proof of Concepts, iterate and test new models or variants, so we continually get closer to the end, mature solution without wasting time in the wrong areas
- Define flows for product, customer experience and operations, together with colleagues in these functions
- Get hands-on with developing the venture as needed
- Collaborate and coordinate with colleagues from other teams to drive the project forward in a time efficient way
- Support in scoping out new venture projects prior to active start
- Define exact team needs when project will start
- Liaise with other internal stakeholders, eg legal and finance
You will most likely be juggling a couple of New Venture projects simultaneously of varying complexity and size.
Who you are
In order to be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in managing projects or developing products / businesses in a fast paced environment. Longer experience in relevant fields such as logistics, tech or start-ups, is highly meriting.
We want to see evidence of the following in your profile:
- Strategic thinker: You can understand the bigger picture goals, determine what will be scalable and sustainable even at an early stage, and able to prioritize between many different wants
- Goal driven: Able to help a group of people work in the right direction, even when the environment is fast changing and chaotic
- Product person: You don’t need to be a product expert, but you are at a level where you can discuss and understand what is easy/hard/impossible to do from a technical product standpoint, without being deep in technical details
- Communicator: It is easy to work with you because you communicate well, from bigger pictures to detailed tasks
- Operational problem solver: You are not afraid to get your hands dirty, such as doing some cold calls or test ideas in the field, if your project calls for it
- Entrepreneurial mind set: You don’t expect fully fledged support teams to deal with things which are not within your “function”, but rather you like to get things done in a scrappy, resource efficient, and non-bureaucratic way
Aside from the capabilities above, we’d like to see the following traits
- You like to take on new challenges: The ventures which you project lead will change over time, as old ones become mature and new ones become relevant
- You are open minded and adaptive, and thrive in an environment where the world around us is changing fast
- You don’t care about prestige, because we just want to build great things and get things done together as a team
When we call your references, we want to hear that people love working with you and that you can lead a group of people to get things done. You have outstanding interpersonal skills and are able to gain respect from people of all backgrounds and levels of seniority.
We offer you
The chance to be part of something truly amazing. We can promise you that you will be challenged, pushed to develop and broaden your skill set and have the opportunity to work with truly amazing and smart colleagues. The journey ahead is what excites every Instaboxer working here today and we are just getting started. Then there is the compensation package, benefits, centrally located office etc. but we’ll get to that in due time.
Take the first step and press “apply”.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget