OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a Project Manager in Production Technology to join our passionate team in Skellefteå.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large-scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon-free society.
The Project Manager will be in charge of ensuring project deliveries on time and with the right quality and build efficient project management at Northvolt Ett.
You will be in charge of supporting the planning team making sure that the master time plan for execution is updated and tracked regularly, following up with project team members on all deviations.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Following established KPI's for major project deliverables and align them with the relevant stakeholders in the organization
- Ownership and update the project management framework to include lessons learned and also consider rapid growth and changes of Northvolt organization
The person we are looking for is strongly curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and natural talent to make things happen. The Project Manager is a vital member of the Production Technology team and key to Northvolt's mission to enable the future of energy.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full-time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
- Master of science in mechanical, industrial, or electrical engineering or equivalent
- Project leadership experience in fast-moving demanding industrial environments
- Experienced in multi-cultural working environment
- Preferable experience in Automotive Industry
Specific skills (eg specific programmes, languages, certifications etc)
- Excellent English written and oral skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Project or similar tools
- Highly execution-oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong skills as a communicator, both internally as well as externally to suppliers
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines
Personal success factors (Consider Bold – Passionate – Excellent)
- Structured and organized
- Ability to work as team player as well as independently
- Flexible personality with skillset to manage unclear tasks or directives
- Good cross-functional collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Sense of quality
- Highly execution-oriented
- Driven and passionate to motive teams achieving demanding targets
- Has a “can-do” attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
Northvolt makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We’re constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great – they will one day make oil history.
Northvolt is growing fast. We’re staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our two gigafactories: Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden, and Northvolt Zwei in Salzgitter, Germany. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We’re prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we’re dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun.