OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the position
KA Purchasing organization is responsible for direct and indirect material throughout KA globally. We are a centralized function, supporting our Engineering and Operations organizations within the Business Segments.
This position is an administrative role to support the central purchasing Governance team, which is a support function with focus on managing the purchasing processes and systems.
This is a temporary contract for an initial 4-month-period, with the possibility to prolong to 6 months in total.
Main areas of responsibility are the following:
· Data quality improvements; As we are currently implementing a new Purchasing system, data in the current systems need to be cleaned and the data quality improved.
· System maintenance: Maintenance of supplier related information in current Purchasing systems. Manage the Purchasing specific tickets in the Ticket system.
· System administration: Manage user accounts for the purchasing systems.
· Participate in Sourcing Board meetings and be responsible for documentation of the decisions.
· Reporting/Analysis: Consolidate and issue regular reports to the organization, and perform specific analysis tasks as needed based on information in our systems.
· Communication: Global responsibility for communication within Purchasing and towards suppliers, e.g. keep information on Intranet updated, issue letters to suppliers as needed etc., including preparation of presentation material.
· Experience in purchasing function is desirable
· Well-organized and structured, with care for details
· Self-going, responsibility taking and committed with an interest to improve the day-to-day work
· Team player with a positive and service minded attitude
· Good communication skills and easy to connect with other people
· Fluent in English (oral and written)
· Good computer skills including MS Office, strong in Excel and PowerPoint
· SAP experience is desirable
The position requires some interaction with Category Buyers in the Purchasing organization, and also other roles/functions outside Purchasing. No travelling. The position is based either in Gothenburg, Sweden, where there are appr 50 people in total, most of which in various roles in Purchasing, or in the Mullsjö plant, where there is around 160 white collar employees, and 190 blue collar employees. You will report to the Director of Governance and Business Development, located in Hallbergmoos, Munich, however the daily interaction is primarily with the other members of the team, who are located in Mullsjö.
If this sounds challenging and interesting we would like to have your application as soon as possible, but latest on 25 November.
For any questions or information, please contact:
Elisabeth Althén, Process & Systems Manager, Purchasing, Corporate
Office: +46 392 38059, Mobile: +46 72 209 8059