OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Husqvarna Group is a world-leading producer of outdoor power products for garden, park and forest care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a world leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group’s products and solutions are sold under the main brands Husqvarna & Gardena that serves professionals in more than 140 countries. Net sales in 2020 amounted to SEK 42 billion and the Group has more than 12,000 employees in 40 countries
Do you want to be part of our exciting journey ahead?
At Husqvarna Forest and Garden Division we are on a journey with new technology development and transformation for our products towards, active controlling, connectivity and electrification. We are an international company with colleagues, customers, factories, partners and suppliers around the globe. New innovative solutions are under development for handheld products, both internal combustion engines and battery products, smart accessories, cutting equipment in our present and future eco-systems. Our customers are in the center for all our work and the innovation is the true core in our business to create future success.
What we can offer?
We are now looking for a leader who will further develop and steer our strategic primary development. What we in Husqvarna call - Advanced Development. The manager is also part of the Global HH Ecosystem R&D management team, part of Global Tree Pro Customer Solution Unit (CSU), where he/she contributes to the development for the entire unit.
You will be responsible for the early technology, concept development and sustainability program for all our handheld, products, cutting equipment and accessories in the Husqvarna Group. You and your staff contribute with innovative solutions and prepare for transfer into “new product development” projects. The work is done in close cooperation with; experts in different parts of the company, partners/suppliers and our end customers.
The department consists of two groups, with 5 direct reports and the total department around 30 highly skilled engineers with different background and competence areas. The working climate and cooperation are really inspiring with a high team spirit.
About the position
As a Manager you will have the overall responsibility for the deliveries (time, cost, quality), as well as for further developing our capabilities and department.
Your role will also include:
• Inspire co-workers to independent and creative work towards clearly defined objectives.
• To navigate among stakeholders and provide strong management in creating a culture of support and technology contribution.
• Set technology strategies, develop the organization and capability. Start and maintain initiatives over extended time and against (occasional) resistance.
• Manage the sustainability program and activities for our R&D unit.
• In a pro-active way plan and steer the advanced development department regarding resource management and budget.
• Conduct in Process Methods &Tools (PM&T) development.
Who are you?
To really enjoy the role, we believe you are a leader that can encourage the team. You are open-minded and curious, enjoy creativity, take responsibility, like dynamic and challenging projects. You have the ability to see opportunities and create long term strategies. You are structured, take initiatives and have the drive to build and develop relationships.
To be successful in this role we believe that you have:
• University degree in engineering or similar field, profound knowledge in at least one engineering discipline.
• Basic knowledge in mechanical design, electronics, and embedded software.
• Experience from own R&D work.
• Experience from working as group or department manager with responsibility for personnel, budget, and projects.
• Knowledge of IP protection by patents and through co-operation contracts.
• Experience from R&D co-operation with external partners, both academia and companies.
• A clear and down to earth leadership with good communication skills to build engagement, commitments and empowerment to the organization.
• Genuine interest in both people, technology and organization. A broad work-network is an advantage and the experience from other companies and industries is valuable.
• You know how to break down complex problems into small steps in order to generate progress.
• Proficiency in English and Swedish at least basic with the ambition to develop to good level
This position will be located in Huskvarna.
Please submit your application with CV and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail due to GDPR regulations. We process applications running so please send your application as soon as possible and at latest September 18th.
For more information about the position, please contact Sr. R&D Director, Handheld Eco-system R&D, Pär Martinsson, email@example.com
For more information about the recruitment process please contact
Recruiter: Emma Elofsgård firstname.lastname@example.org
Soili Johansson – Unionen, email@example.com
Cameron Rad – Sveriges Ingenjörer; Akademikerföreningen (Represent all SACO-unions), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget