OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Cable Distribution Cabinets is a product group within ABB’s Electrification business that develops, promotes and sells enclosures, fusegears and cable connectors which are a vital part of the low voltage distribution network. The products are mainly sold via wholesalers and OEMs in the Nordic countries, primarily to utilities, industrial and commercial building companies via ABB local sales organizations.
The R&D department is responsible for the development and technical verification of enclosures, busbars and fusegears for low voltage distribution boards and cable distribution cabinets. We aim to provide the low voltage distribution network with the best products possible with respect to safety, quality and reliability. We are now looking for two R&D Engineers to our team in Alingsås. Are you ready for a new challenge? Don't delay, Apply today!
• Global Product design.
• Participating in cross-functional product development projects.
• Driving engineering changes, including validation and quality approval plans.
• Maintaining and updating drawings, manuals/instructions for the products and technical files.
• Performing DFMEA (Design failure mode and effects analysis).
• Being responsible for product approvals, certifications and compliance.
• Translating requirements from various stakeholders, including standards, to functional and quality requirements for parts, subassemblies and final product.
• Developing test specifications and methods for internal and external testing.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• B.Sc or M.Sc in a relevant field, such as electrical, mechanical or product development
• Knowledge in 3D CAD and PLM
• Experience from Creo and Windchill is preferred
• Experienced to work in a collaborative and data-driven problem solving approach
• High sense of ownership for deliveries during the whole process from customer input to supplier quality approval
• Quick and agile to learn new things
• Not afraid to take on responsibility
• Fluent in English, written and spoken alike
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Fredrik Axelsson, +46 725 24 10 50, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Niclas Fogelberg, +46 725 48 60 41; Unionen: Stefan Svedberg, +4632 27 71 80. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Anna Nordlund, +46 761 42 01 39.