At Tink, we’re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we’re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionise the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
How you'll challenge an industry:
As a result of the continued growth, in both products and markets, the organisation and the expectation of Tink increases as well. To continue our journey to success and ensure that we reach our strategic goal we need a state of the art risk management capabilities that is integrated within the entire organisation. So do you want to be part of delivering the Risk Control vision at Tink that is stating...
A sound risk culture in all parts of Tink where we don't even think we are doing risk management anymore as it is fully incorporated into our way of thinking and is just working as part of proper decision making”
..this is the job for you!
What we offer you:
We are looking for a Risk Control Officer who wants to both help us to continuously develop our risk control function and the risk management framework at Tink. Especially help us improve our Third-Party Lifecycle Management Program (TLMP) that includes managing the risk assessment and due diligence processes, both at on-boarding and throughout the supplier lifecycle.
As a Risk Control Officer, you will work closely with colleagues in many different teams and countries. It is essential that you have an excellent business mindset and are able to provide practical and actionable guidance and advice in a user-friendly way, while always maintaining your integrity.
To succeed you should be creative and action-oriented as well as down-to-earth and enjoy having fun with your colleagues at work. You are smart, ambitious and always try your best. We believe that your excellent communication skills and willingness to cooperate will create added value for Tink. As a team we will create the conditions for Tink to achieve its goals, enabling them to take proper business decisions with risks in mind, by having risk management processes integrated to their way of working, transparent risk reporting and continuous education and learning of Tink risk management framework.
You will be part of a small team, but you will also work closely with the in-house compliance, IT-Security, sourcing and the rest of the fantastic people at Tink. You will report to Tink’s Head of Risk.
What we look for
The focus area for you will be to implement and develop Tink's risk management framework with a primary focus on Third-Party and Operational risks. The responsibilities includes:
- Provide subject matter expertise (support and guide) in question related to third-party lifecycle management
- Effectively partner with Sourcing leads and Business Partners on key sourcing needs while providing training, strategic support and recommendations to advance procurement initiatives and processes.
- Ensure Third-Party Lifecycle Management policy and procedures, and Visa Supplier Manager tool capabilities are implemented according to approved goals and policy.
- Actively identify, prioritize and pursue opportunities to enhance Tink’s third-party risk management processes and introduce innovative approaches and solutions to optimize efficiency and effectiveness
- Conduct assurance reviews within the organisation to identify potential unknown risks
- Provide an holistic and independent second line view of the third party risks exposure at Tink
Then as a team member of the Risk Control team you will also:
- Continuously help the risk control team to improve and integrate the following operational risk processes within Tink: - Risk Assessment & Internal Control
- Business Continuity Management
- NBIA (New Business Initiative Assessment) Process
- Incident Process
- Plan and lead yearly risk assessment workshops for the different business areas
- Support and guide NBIA risk assessment workshops
- Contribute with analysis and risk perspective during merger & acquisitions
- Ensuring that applicable regulations regarding risk management are implemented within the governments documents and that adherence is measured and reported to management and the board
- Educate the organisation regarding our governing documents regarding risk management and how they should apply them.
Who you are:
- Relevant academic degree or well respected Risk Certifications
- Ability to work independently with minimum oversight. Self-starter and a team player; interested in joining and maintaining a collegial work environment
- 3-5 years' experience of risk management work (financial/fintech sector is meriting) and primarily within the non-financial spectrum
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and projects to meet timelines efficiently, to adapt to changes in priorities quickly
- Strong analytical, communication and influencing skills with ability to clearly communicate with senior executives
- Fluent in speech and writing in English, Swedish is a plus
Who we are at Tink
In an environment that’s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions - while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading fintechs in Europe?
We're looking forward to your application!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget