Talar du svenska och/eller norska flytande och är en analytisk person med ett stort IT-intresse? Har du god förståelse för e-handel och är en expert på PPC tekniker? Då kanske detta är nästa spännande steg i din karriär! Vi söker nu en Performance Marketing Specialist till vår kund Elfa Distrelec. Detta är en direktrekrytering, tillsvidareanställning. En mycket spännande roll där du bland annat ansvarar för att arbeta upp en strategi för den betalda marknadsföringen i Norden. Du kommer att ansvara för en budget om ca 4-5 miljoner euro årligen. Helst bor du i Stockholm, men rätt person kan arbeta på distans i Norden. Nedan kan du läsa mer om tjänsten.
Purpose of the job
In this exciting role, you will be working close with CRM, natural search and paid social specialists to deliver a holistic approach. You will work to deliver Optimal Commercial returns through the effective management of all Paid Search Activity in Sweden, Norway, Denmark & Finland. You will be managing paid search, display prospecting and display remarketing in multiple territories. You will also share insights and recommendations with all stakeholders in marketing, as well as working with regional and national sales managers.
You will implement campaign and BAU paid search activity directly in the Nordics region. You will continually evaluate and improve the effectiveness of Paid Search by exploring new techniques and understanding the changing dynamics of the paid search landscape.
Day to day management of c 4-5m annual budget.
In addition to this, you will:
• Work to devise & implement a joined-up search strategy across paid and organic search teams, working across all acquisition channels to define and create one unified strategy.
• Manage and govern the account structures across all search engines in Nordics region
• Deliver effective paid search programmes across multiple search engines (main focus on Google) in Nordics region
• Manage the evolution of the target keyword portfolio for both ongoing BAU and campaign level paid search including the creation and management of negative keywords in Nordics region
• Develop and execute strategy for bid types (e.g. exact/partial match) for Nordics region
• Develop and execute bid price management and strategy for Nordics region
• Deliver compelling and effective Ad creative for the Nordics region
• Construct campaigns to support effective budget management and delineate between campaign and BAU
• Continually evaluate budget and seek to better apportion in line with agreed campaign and BAU goals.
• Define appropriate campaign lead reporting and work with analytics to deliver it, ensuring clear delineation between paid search returns and overall business returns (models for ROI and ROAS).
• Contribute to the production of robust plans demonstrating specific activities to bridge gaps to budget and forecast using Paid Search.
Who we believe you are
To thrive in this role, we believe that you are a curious person continually seeking to develop and learn more. You possess excellent communication skills, and you are able to work under pressure in a high achieving organisation. Furthermore, we think you have outstanding technical knowledge and great analytical skills.
In addition to this, you have/are most of the following:
• Degree or equivalent in a business or technology related discipline.
• Fluent in Swedish and/or Norwegian. Advanced proficiency in English.
• Expert, in-depth working knowledge of PPC techniques and best practice in an international environment.
• Hands on experience of working with AdWords/Merchant Centre and equivalent products.
• Ability to manipulate relatively complex data sets using the MS office suite of products.
• Thought leadership around the role of PPC in the overall marketing mix.
• Financially astute and able to manage paid search investments in the context of campaign objectives and agreed commercial returns.
• Demonstrable broad understanding of eCommerce trading and eCommerce technology.
• Good understanding of eCommerce technology
• An up-to-date understanding of eCommerce trends and the latest online sales tactics/best practice.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to senior stakeholders.
• Works proactively, cooperation and contribution oriented.
• Operational understanding of financial frameworks and financial planning
• Ability to motivate teams with niche skillsets in a competitive marketplace
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 8 21 67 45
+46 8 21 67 00
+46 8 21 67 18
+46 8 21 67 36
+46 8 21 67 01
Mikaela Björkman Goltz
+46 8 21 67 11
+46 8 21 67 16
+46 8 - 21 67 26
+46 8 21 67 37