OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
The Information Security Team is incorporated within IT Services and establishes and manages Essity Group’s information security on behalf of our CIO. Security is governed and managed through Essity Information Security Management System (ISMS). All in the team have a broad responsibility to cover tasks in all parts of the ISMS. This role will however have a focus on security operations. The Security Operations has a responsibility for the detection and respond to threats reported by our external Security Operation Center (SOC), but also to threats found through own threat hunting and external risk watch. The Security Operations is organized with a core team and a network of colleagues from the different IT Teams.
As Functional Lead you are the Service Owner and report to the Director for Information Security.
What you will do
Your main responsibilities:
• Continuous technology and information risk watch.
• Risk management by providing security guidance to all part of the company.
• Evolve Essity’s information security capabilities and in particular the Security Operations.
• Take a leading role in case of major incident and in IT forensic investigations.
• Compile reports to IT Management providing assurance that information security is being adequately addressed.
• Besides ownership of the Security Operations, you are also responsible for the external SOC service, Essity SIEM system and the XDR endpoint protection service.
Who you are
We believe you are a team-player who is self-motivated with a positive attitude and good communication skills. You can act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results. You understand things quickly and analyze complex issues and problems, come up with sound and rationale judgements based on a risk evaluation. You balance risk acceptance with putting clear requirements on the organization including IT colleagues. We also believe you have:
• Experience of roles as responsible for Security or Service Operations, SOC/MSS/MDR services
• Experience in IT forensic investigations and analysis of security logs
• Technical skills or good understanding of SIEM systems, detection and respond services
• Good knowledge of network infrastructure
• Knowledge of Essity's current security services and tools is meritorious.
• University degree in Computer Science, Information Security or other related discipline.
• We appreciate CISSP certification or other proof of experience and competence
If you recognize yourself, then we are eager to receive your application! Please send in your application at your earliest convenience
The geographical scope is global, but the position is in Gothenburg.
Essity kindly but firmly declines direct contact with recruiting and staffing agencies, as well as job advertising sellers.
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Breaking Barriers to Well-being
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic, and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
| Individual Learning & Career Growth | Health & Safety Priority | Sustainable Value Together| Innovation| Sustainable Working Life | Total Reward