Are you passionate about making great games? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a senior console programmer to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm or France.
As a senior console programmer, you will be part of the engine team, working closely with the technical director. You will be responsible for your platform.
- Build, launch, profile and optimize Payday on your platform
- Update SDK every major revision
- Help build engineer to maintain everything related to your platform in our CIS pipeline
- Develop new engine modules
- Help build tooling for your platform
- Mentor junior console programmers
- Help technical artists to overcome the constraints of the platform
- Help QA and other Developers to debug complex issues and fix crashes on your platform
Fluent in spoken and written English
Very good with C++
Solid experience as a console programmer
Team player willing to listen, help and learn
Good to have:
Used Perforce, git and svn before
To be successful in this position you have:
Strong passion for games
Knowledge about multiplayer games
Still reading? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad:
We live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and meet you.We recommend that you apply asap; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and a personal letter in English.
Artiklar i detta ämnet
- Datorarbete kan ge känsla av dålig stimulans
- Datorarbetares muslekbesvär
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
0704 0704 34