OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you possess experience of IT Support? Our client based in Stockholm is seeking an English-speaking Desktop Services Technician!
Do you enjoy problem solving and helping others with technical issues? Have you previously worked within the field of IT Support and have skills relating to desktop and network administration? Look no further! Our client, an international company based in Stockholms city centre, is seeking a Senior Desktop Services Technician to join their team immediately. Sound interesting? Don´t wait! Apply today!
Purpose, Offer and Benefits
In this role you will be joining a well-established, multinational company with offices based in USA, Europe, Middle-East and Australia. This is a company that has a vibrant, practice-centered business with a strong desire for continuous self-improvement.
As Senior Desktop Services Technician you will be responsible for advanced desktop/printer administration, service and support. You will also be joining an international team of motivated colleagues and be given the opportunity to further grow your knowledge within infrastructure, Cloud services and IT security.
• Advanced desktop administration and service including supporting, optimising, maintaining, and managing IT end point assembly.
• Execute troubleshooting and run diagnostics to ensure optimum performance of devices meanwhile adhering to departmental procedure and company policy.
• Administer appropriate levels-related security controls, governance, compliance, and data loss prevention
• Junior level network administration including user account administration, assistance with office facilities, system backups, security.
• Respond to, research and troubleshoot incoming requests and prioritise accordingly.
• Ensure complex customer needs are promptly reported, tracked through the IT Service Management Desk, monitored, documented, and resolved in a timely and effective manner ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Write supporting technical documentation as needed.
The Bigger Picture
In this role you will be a joining a team of XX colleagues and report to the _________________.
This is a full-time staffing assignment and for the right candidate, the opportunity exists to be directly employed by the company. You will initially be employed by TNG as a consultant, and enjoy TNG benefits including a generous health & wellness allowance. According to our co-worker surveys, our consultants give us 81 out of 100 in the co-worker index, which is a lot higher than the average in Sweden!
To be successful in this role we expect you to:
• Possess 3-4 years experience in a similiar role providing desktop support
• Be able to resolve basic requests independently, such as application password resets, network access issues.
• Knowledge of IT security and integrity control management to safeguard against potential data loss, vulnerabilities, and threats.
• Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Be fluency in written/oral English. Swedish is not a requirement for this role.
• Be service minded, a keen learner and strive to deliver results.
This is a staffing assignment which means that you are employed by TNG Tech, but work for one of our customers. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08-410 690 50
08-410 639 22
08-21 92 05
08-410 639 23
0709-76 48 95
08-410 639 29
070-350 03 07