OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
As the Senior Manager in Northvolt Ett, Portfolio Management Office, you will take the ownership of Planning, Risk Mgmt., Change Mgmt. and Requirement Mgmt. in a Portfolio, multi Programs and multi Projects environment in Ett, the large-scale battery factory being built in Northern Sweden. You will lead a team with international backgrounds and various experiences to perform and execute tasks aligned with organizational priorities. You will need to find synchronization and coherence within the organization to smoothen team activities and to keep up team performance and moral.
Besides, you are responsible to produce various reports that are distributed to Customers, Legal Technical Advisor, NV internal Top Mgmt. and NV BoD. On top of above, you are also responsible to drive Ett SteerCo meeting, a highest level committee in Ett to take critical escalations and to make key decisions. You are also the focal point on behalf of PMO to facilitate cross factory and cross functional collaborations and alignments.
Overall areas of responsibility and activities:
• Lead the planning team to produce accurate and precise schedules in a Portfolio, Programs and Projects scales.
• Lead theric mgmt. team to build up the Way of Working (WoW) with the collaboration with cross- functional teams, finetune the RM processes while execution, improve the RM processes and eventually share the structure to other teams
• Drive the change mgmt. establishment in Ett and lead the team towards maturity
• Set up requirement mgmt. for PMO and mainly focus on PMO WoW at the first place but further expand the scope vertically and horizontally
• Take escalation from the team and resolve properly
• Run A SteerCo meeting and drive its action items cross functionally
• Host PMO Mgmt. meeting to bring alignment, to share information and to take escalation within the PMO Mgmt. team
• External stakeholder management towards customers, LTA, Auditors
• A relevant Mater level of education with certificates awarded by global professional organizations
• Minimum 15 years work of relevant experience, preferably in High- Tech manufacturing Industry
• Minimum 10 years direct people management experience, preferable has successful experiences of managing internationals teams
• Cross continental/county working experiences with flexible and tangible management skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English.