OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio to treat a range of dermatological conditions. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically defined and medically proven innovative solutions for the skin. For more information, please visit www.galderma.com.
Would you like to manage the SHE development in a large, successful medical device company with focus on Change Management? Galderma in Uppsala is working in a fast-growing business where we are currently investing in a wide range of exciting projects that will shape our future.
As SHE Manager at Galderma Aesthetics in Uppsala, you have the overall responsibility for developing and maintaining the Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Management System at the Site. You will lead the work to maintain certifications according to ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 as well as drive our long-term commitment to environmental sustainability and wellbeing of our employees.
Your role will include:
* Develop and maintain an appropriate and effective SHE Management system for the site, including established objectives and processes necessary to deliver results in accordance with legal requirements and the company's Safety, Health and Environment policies.
* SHE development within the site of our current technical platform as well as enabling future needs of new facilities, utilities, manufacturing processes and new product technologies.
* Inspire employees at all levels through training, dialogue and communication to engage proactively in SHE initiatives in the workplace and beyond, including awareness, education and good practice sharing.
* Implement assessment of environmental impacts in the formulation, packaging design, manufacturing and distribution of new and reformulated products
* Track and reduce our direct and indirect greenhouse gas emissions, water use and waste, thereby contributing to a sustainable future.
* Manage the SHE team consisting of 3 senior SHE experts including budget and personnel responsibility in line with Company policies and processes as well as defined key activities to drive the SHE related topics in an adequate way.
* You have a University-degree, minimum at Bachelor level or an equivalent education in engineering, science, or business
* You have min 10 years of experience gained in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
* In addition, you bring 5 years' experience from a manager position
* You possess strong communication skills
* You are used to work in forms of projects and have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and meeting all agreed deadlines
* You are very results oriented, possess a business acumen, and have a strong sense of urgency in meeting customer needs
* You are fluent in Swedish and have a good command of English
* You have good working experience from ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
As SHE Manager your leadership skills are in focus. You are a confident manager with diplomatic skills and courage. You display both integrity and understanding for the overall organizational needs. As a leader, you have the ability to listen, coach, delegate, make decisions, acting in an accountable way and support your colleagues. You are strong in Change Management.
Other Important Information
We welcome your application (CV and letter) via this career site or via our company website https://www.galderma.com/job-search
. You will be able to create a personal account and upload your application documents. Apply as soon as possible though no later than Jan 7th.
For further questions, please contact our HRBP Celine Bales
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget