OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
As a Site Manager at Webhelp Malaga, you work in one of our most critical leadership roles where you are responsible for efficient operational delivery in multiple projects. You will work closely with the Managing Director of Webhelp Malaga to ensure key objectives and priorities are met as well as always striving to deliver best practice.
Your effort is important and will contribute to a pleasant, profitable and efficient production site.
As a Site Manager, we expect that you..
. have experience within the contact center business, and be a performer with outstanding results and a manager by heart! It is therefore high demands on a good ability to get into different situations and see what needs to be done in the near future and in the long run.
You need to know what's important in the mission, to know which KPIs you need to focus on and to work with your employees and Teams to achieve our contractual objectives with our clients.
You enjoy and look forward to developing your Teams and giving them the best prerequisites to succeed in achieving their goals. You are a structured and target-oriented team player with strong technical and commercial interest. Customer satisfaction is a high priority for you.
Your General Duties and Key Responsibilities....
- Support Managing Director onboard and implement new business when required.
- Analyze project results and take correct actions to optimize results so contractual objectives are achieved.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all relevant functions and Follow Internal rules and ensures that they are followed by the team.
- Work actively to minimize attrition, working with the Managing Director and Operational leads to achieve site objectives related to absence and attrition.
- The assignments, together with the client, will establish and develop a relationship that provides space for constructive and creative forums that lead to continuous improvement. Your role is to support the Operational leads to prepare and develop these conversations.
- Ensuring a positive and goal oriented operational and team environment. Maintains an open door and two way communication policy with the employees.
- Monitor statistics with the employee daily and monthly and provide feedback on focus areas and make a personal goal plan for each individual project where attention is required.
- Support the Projects Operational leads to Provide feedback to the Client regarding goal setting, performance management, company policies and procedures.
- You are also responsible for the financial and contractual of the projects you will support by ensuring EBITA and monthly PLS is achieved as well as ensuring we deliver amazing customer experiences to our clients.
Required Skills & Experience..
- Relevant education
- Matches the role of competency requirements
- Minimum 2 years experience in BPO environment
- Minimum 1 year experience in senior management role or similar
- Fluent Spoken and Written English
- Significant site management experience
- Ability to influence, motivate and engage through clear and articulate communication
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Spanish or Scandinavian language skills is an advantage.
Start Date: To be agreed
Employment Type: Permanent
Webhelp is a global business process outsourcer (BPO), specialising in customer experience and payment management in addition to sales and marketing services across voice, social and digital channels. From more than 140 sites in 35 countries with 50,000 colleagues, our focus is on engineering performance improvements and delivering a real and lasting transformation in our clients’ operating models to generate financial advantage. We partner with some of the world’s most progressive brands including Sky, Shop Direct, Bouygues, Direct Energie, KPN, Vodafone, La Redoute, Michael Kors and Valentino.
Headquartered in Paris, France, we have grown our revenues by more than 250% in the last 4 years by investing in our people, their work environment and in developing our analytical and operating capabilities to deliver a transformational outsourcing proposition that addresses the challenges of an omni-channel world. Webhelp is owned by its management and KKR, a leading global investment firm, as of March 2016. More information can be found at www.webhelp.com (http://www.webhelp.com/)
Non-discrimination: Webhelp sees diversity as a resource and encourages all regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnic origin to seek employment with us.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 70 248 39 28