OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Paulig Group is an international family-owned company in the food industry. The key sectors are Coffee, World Foods & Flavouring and Industrial Flavouring. Our portfolio includes strong brands such as Paulig, Santa Maria and Discovery. The group has almost 2,000 employees in 15 countries and the net sales for 2012 were 858 million euros. www.pauliggroup.com
At Santa Maria AB we now have a temporary vacancy position at our office in Mölndal. We are looking for a self-driven and business minded Sourcing Manager within the area of World Foods. The position extends from September 2013 until December 2014, with a possibility of 6 additional months.
As a Sourcing Manager in Santa Maria you will be working in a team of 4 sourcing managers and report to the Sourcing Category Manager. You will be working with the purchase of products within the area of World Foods, with responsibility for BBQ and US sauces. You are responsible for ensuring that this is done on a competitive basis, based on the given product specifications and a high and stable level of service. You are also responsible for driving continuous improvement in your product area and to ensure that the strategy and goals within the Sourcing department is followed.
- Support developments and contributes to the implementation of supplier strategy.
- Develop and implement source plans.
- Continuously evaluate suppliers performance based on cost, quality, service, availability, reliability, and variety of selection.
- Identify, realize and track savings opportunities.
- Constantly improve buying conditions and conduct value analysis studies
- Monitor market trends and conditions.
- Communicate with suppliers and sector associations and spread information internally
- Develop, negotiate and implement agreements including price, payments terms, lead time etc according to Terms of Delivery. Identifying opportunities and risks.
- Participate in the development of specifications for products or substitute materials.
- Supporting group/division service level goals
- University degree in economics, engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum. 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to a large extent work independently, proactively and with a high degree of business acumen
- Spoken and written Swedish and English at a professional level
- Excellent negotiator
- Ability to take concepts into action
- International working experience is an advantage
For further questions please contact Sourcing Category Manager, Gunilla Brorström, +46 31 67 41 46. Your application will be welcome before July 12th, 2013. The recruitment process will be ongoing during this time so send your application as soon as possible via the link below
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Sales Manager Benno Lundin
Sales Manager Benno Lundin
0706-32 40 64
HR-Specialist Stefan Widell
IT Application Manager Kaj Jonsson
Innovation & Business Development Manager Marie Friberg