OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Spare Parts Specialist to join our aftermarket team as responsible for the spare parts at Koenigsegg. In this dynamic role, you will have the opportunity to contribute both strategically and operationally to the aftermarket department.
The Spare Parts Specialist is a key position within our aftermarket team, termed as The Legend Division, and works closely with the Legend’s team, as well as various other internal teams, including purchasing, planning, engineering, and logistics.
The aftermarket function is on the brink of exciting possibilities, presenting ample opportunities for the Spare Parts Specialist to make a real impact. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape the development of the spare parts field, by driving and participating in projects as well as leading the identification and implementation of spare parts standardization initiatives. You will also serve as a subject matter expert on spare parts, providing guidance and support to internal stakeholders as needed.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Be responsible for spare parts, overseeing all aspects related to spare parts management.
- Develop and implement effective strategies for optimizing spare parts inventory levels, ensuring availability while minimizing costs and obsolescence.
- Actively participate in various cross-functional projects, collaborating with teams from different departments, being the representative for spare parts.
We are looking for someone with experience in spare parts management within the automotive industry. Moreover, we are looking for someone with excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data, identify patterns, and make informed decisions.
If you have a background from leading and participating in successful projects, it will be a great advantage. Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively liaise with cross-functional teams and external suppliers, are essential.
Finally, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, able to work independently, and take ownership of the spare parts field. A proactive approach, combined with a hands-on attitude, will ensure the ability to drive continuous improvements.
You also need to have:
- Experience of parts sourcing, pricing, and sales.
- Skills and experiences from planning, budgets, KPI’s and reporting
- A valid driver’s license.
- Proficiency in using MS Office suite as well as in data software tools such as Monitor or Aftermarket/Aftersales software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Koenigsegg is most known for building some of the fastest cars in the world; with almost all of our megacar technologies that are patented and made in-house by our almost 500 world-class technicians, engineers, sourcing experts, production craftsmen, and communicators.
What we’ve created is a unique proving ground of engineering creativity that makes use of our breakthrough megacar development and legacy to push the boundaries of sustainable mobility technology.
So, what’s next?
We are on a universe-denting mission to develop the next generation of breakthrough tech and products. We are looking for outstanding, impactful, and authentic individuals to grow with us. Our ambitions are inspiring but will push the limits of what is possible – requiring one to work efficiently amid our cross-functional teams to execute at high-quality levels.
The goal is clear: innovate and transform.