Do you feel most alive and happy when you get the chance to have an impact on the people around you? Are you always there when a colleague needs extra support, a push in the right direction or just a competitor in the ping pong game? In that case, look no further! We might have the perfect opening for you as a Team Manager in our Customer Success team. You will lead the daily operations and make sure your teammates can deliver high class service to our partners, in every touch point. Besides being part of an amazing team, you will also use your previous experiences to develop the department even more. Cuz you know what, there are no limits for what we can accomplish together!
WHAT YOU WILL (BUT NOT ONLY) DO
- You will be responsible for a team of 15-20 customer service agents (both part-time/full-time), and make sure the customer service department runs smoothly every day
- Full personal responsibility for your team, including coaching, 1:1, rehabilitation, salary and other Human Resource matters
- Set and follow up KPI’s, SLA’s and C-set results
- Be part of recruiting new agents to your team (not overall responsibility)
- Work on a daily basis in Salesforce, Tableau and Google Suite, and support your team in these systems when needed
- Collaborate with three other Team Managers within the same department and together brainstorm improvement ideas for the department
- Leadership skills - Your leadership skills will be one of the most important skills in this position. For you it’s a no-brainer to lead by good example
- Flexible - You are able to prioritize your tasks and daily work in a (very!) high paced pink world!
- Collaboration skills - When your colleague needs help, will you be there?
- Relationship building - Probably your heart beats for creating and establishing good relationships with colleagues, after all, we are a team striving to reach the same goals together
- You have at least one years experience of full personnel responsibility, preferable within customer service, support, sales or other relevant field
- You feel comfortable working in different CRM systems, experience from Salesforce, Tableau or Google Suite will be considered a plus
- You have experience from resource planning, compile daily rapports, follow-ups, statistics and other documentation
- You can communicate fluently in swedish and english verbally and in written text
Start date: According to notice period
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Please check out our instagram foodorapeople.se (https://instagram.com/foodorapeople.se?igshid=12as2gaeoh57g) in the meantime to see what’s going on right now. Who knows, they might be your future colleagues!
WHO WE ARE
We are foodorians, a happy gang of food lovers all eager to create the delivery service of the future! For us, humility, innovation and teamwork make up the cornerstone for our success, combined with a shared entrepreneurial spirit. We are currently breaking new grounds in the industry by completely redefining what a delivery service actually is - therefore, high tempo and flexibility is common and days never look the same (really!).
We are people from all backgrounds, with different experiences and wildly varied ideas and opinions. This is something we value highly, since we fully believe that diversity is what builds our culture and success. We are proud of being an employer for people from all corners of the world and at the same time distinguish ourselves as one of the fastest growing companies within LMD*!
Sure, growth and success is all fun and games, but let’s be clear: it cannot happen at the expense of our sustainability work. Since January 2020 we are a carbon neutral business, not just in Sweden but for our whole European operation. Our goals are ambitious to be leading the way for sustainability within our industry - from supplying 100% electrical transportation to promoting more environmentally friendly food choices, we want to stand for a green future! Are you in?
LMD stands for Last Mile Delivery. That, and many other nerdy abbreviations, is something you’ll come to learn when you start. ;)
- Wellness allowance
- Employee discount at foodora (wohoo!)
- Occupational pension, incl. premium exemption insurance, accident insurance, life insurance
- Awesome AW’s and parties (we can’t wait to have them back)!