In addition to being a market leader in delivering amazing food from our partner restaurants, we are also on an exciting journey with a vision to become the platform that caters for all Swedes’ everyday needs. To be able to reach our ambitious growth goals, we are growing our Local Shops team and are looking for a Shops Partner Care Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that our local shops partners have the smoothest and best experience with us at all times. Also, you and your team will be key in securing a top class customer experience as your team will be responsible for how our local shops partners look on our platform. As a Shops Partner Care Manager you will lead and grow the team, work towards ambitious set goals and KPI’s, develop best practices, ensure motivation and engagement and work in close collaboration with other parts of the organization. For you, leading and creating a great environment for your team to thrive in comes naturally. Since we are a company in constant growth and change, we expect that you are a flexible leader, a fast learner and digital savvy as you and your team will be working in many different programs and tools. Are you the one who can take on this journey with us? If yes, apply right away!
WHAT YOU WILL (BUT NOT ONLY) DO
- Lead your team and be fully responsible for the success of your team, which now consists of four colleagues, but will be growing going forward. The teams’ main focus is to create and update our local shops and their assortments, as well as onboard and track performance on our platform
- Set goals and KPI’s that are aligned with the strategy of the Local Shops team and ensure they are met
- Align, prioritize and adapt your teams’ activities to the strategy and needs of the Local Shops team
- Delegate activities and work closely together with each team member daily to ensure that we deliver the best partner and customer experience at all times
- Constantly develop and improve ways of working and find best practices
- Educate and ensure a good knowledge and skill level in new and existing systems
- Ensure engagement and motivation in all team members
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments and Delivery Hero when needed
- Ensure compliance of all Local Shops information that is customer facing
- Leadership skills - For you it’s a no-brainer to engage, motivate and lead your team by good example, your leadership skills and your humble approach will be crucial in this role
- Structured - This department is pretty new, therefore you need to ensure a good structure in how you and your team works to meet the ambitiously set goals
- Communicative - Communication is key to succeed in this role, therefore your communication skills must be excellent
- Meticulous - You pay attention to details and make sure that you and your teams’ work always is performed with the highest quality and compliance
- A university degree within business, economics, IT, engineering or similar
- At least two years experience with full team responsibility and proven successful track record
- Easiness to understand and learn different computer systems and tools, and probably previous experience with: Office, Salesforce, Tableau, PIM
- It will be considered a plus if you have experience from a digital, fast paced environment at a start-up/scale-up
- Fluent communication in Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing
Start date: As soon as possible
We are continuously screening through candidates so do not hesitate to apply if you think you are right for the position. Please check out our instagram foodorapeople.se (https://instagram.com/foodorapeople.se?igshid=12as2gaeoh57g) in the meantime to see what’s going on right now. Who knows, they might be your future colleagues!
WHO WE ARE
We are foodorians, a happy gang of food lovers all eager to create the delivery service of the future! For us, humility, innovation and teamwork make up the cornerstone for our success, combined with a shared entrepreneurial spirit. We are currently breaking new grounds in the industry by completely redefining what a delivery service actually is - therefore, high tempo and flexibility is common and days never look the same (really!).
We are people from all backgrounds, with different experiences and wildly varied ideas and opinions. This is something we value highly, since we fully believe that diversity is what builds our culture and success. We are proud of being an employer for people from all corners of the world and at the same time distinguish ourselves as one of the fastest growing companies within LMD*!
Sure, growth and success is all fun and games, but let’s be clear: it cannot happen at the expense of our sustainability work. Since January 2020 we are a carbon neutral business, not just in Sweden but for our whole European operation. Our goals are ambitious to be leading the way for sustainability within our industry - from supplying 100% electrical transportation to promoting more environmentally friendly food choices, we want to stand for a green future! Are you in?
LMD stands for Last Mile Delivery. That, and many other nerdy abbreviations, is something you’ll come to learn when you start. ;)
- Wellness allowance
- Employee discount at foodora (wohoo!)
- Occupational pension, incl. premium exemption insurance, accident insurance, life insurance
- Awesome AW’s and parties (we can’t wait to have them back)!