OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Hydro Extrusions is a world-leading aluminium extrusion business counting around 100 production sites in 40 countries and employing 20,000 people. Through our unique combination of local expertise, global network, and unmatched R&D capabilities, we can offer everything from standard profiles, to advanced development and manufacturing for most industries.
Since 1905, Hydro has turned natural resources into valuable products for people and businesses with focus on a safe and good workplace for our 30,000 employees in more than 140 locations.
Hydro is committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future and in doing so, creating more viable societies by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways to industries that matter.
Hydro Building Systems is one of the main suppliers of aluminum windows, doors and curtain wall systems in Europe. Through the Wicona, Sapa and Technal brands, the business strives to provide tangible added value for architects, window manufacturers, façade builders, contractors and other building decision makers, through continuous product innovation and project solutions.
Hydro Building Systems Sweden AB in Vetlanda is searching for an employee who wants to work in the Technical Team in Vetlanda. Are you interested in working at an exciting company that is constantly evolving together with colleagues with a focus on Care, Courage and Collaboration. Then you are most welcome to submit your jobapplication to us. More about the employment:
To provide technical support and information to internal and external customers for Hydro Building Systems. Extending current solutions to satisfy project and new market requirements for windows and doors.
· Provide second level (enhanced) technical support to the product support team
· Provide AutoCAD drawings for projects and products
· Manage all aspects of projects, material schedules, product availability against delivery requirements
· Carry out duties, keep files and records all according to HBS procedures and good practice
· Produce manual pages and technical bulletins when required
· Produce training materials and deliver training for in house staff and customers
· Where second level (enhanced) support required, carry out site visits and produce detailed reports and solutions.
· Organise and supervise product manufacture for in house and external testing, as require
· Support to sales with costumer profiles.
· Support with developing of project profiles and articles
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
· Broad expertise in curtain walling, windows and doors including technical principles, mechanics, thermal physics, optics, acoustics, etc.
· Detailed knowledge of Building Regulations, industry relevant Standards, and Building Control requirements
· Ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables
· Good client facing and project management skills.
· Ability to work within a team framework and deal with different personalities.
· Problem solving skills, with ability to think laterally.
· Ability to face and manage work load peaks and difficulties
· Full literacy in Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· AutoCAD proficiency – 2d essential, 3d highly desirable.
· PLM and Vault.
· Use of English both orally and in writing.
· Understanding of production in factory.
· Understanding of installation on building site
Diversity improves our ability to act in accordance with The Hydro Way. Therefore all applications will be considered with equal suitability. Please apply by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and optionally a cover letter until 2022-07-27.
If you have any question, please contact:
Sara Vikstål Meyer, HR Manager Nordic
Artiklar i detta ämnet
- Faran i fuktskadade hus